http://forums.worldofwarcraft.co ... ;sid=1&pageNo=1

1楼

New playable race: Critter.

新的玩家种族:小动物。

2楼

You now can tame Sargeras.

玩家现在可以驯服萨格拉斯了。

8楼

they need to make the level grind from 150-200 easier. how am i supposed to get my alts leveled if no one is running the content

150级到200级这段应该改容易点,我的小号到这儿就练不过去了。

11楼

Housing...woot

玩家房间终于有了!

12楼

I hope they add more bank slots in 8.4. Seriously what am I supposed to do with only 900 bank slots?

银行格数要是改多点就好了,900个根本不够用啊!

19楼

I hear they might have finally worked out most of the bugs with the new overmind form for the druids.

据说德鲁伊的Overmind形态(注:星际争霸里操纵虫族生物的那种像脑子似的东西)大部分的bug终于都修正了

20楼

I know, seriously. Remember last time they tried it in patch 7.6 and it ended up summoning all the old world bosses like Alexstrasza, Aman'Thul the Highfather, and Corrupted Blanchy to major cities.

没错,他们7.6的时候这么搞过一回,结果在城中召唤了红龙女王雅立史卓莎、众神之父阿曼苏尔和堕落之马布兰契!

24楼

Ive been playing PTR 8.5

I don't really like the idea of hunters being able to shoot arrow from their asses...it is kinda OP

我玩了8.5测试服,猎人那个从菊花射出吹箭的技能非常的变态,肯定要改弱的

38楼

NEW: natural disasters!!! Tornadoes, Fires, Earthquakes, Floods, Hurricanes, and Alien attacks.

NEW: prostitutes!! Prostitutes can now be found on many corners in all major cities

新功能:自然灾害来到了艾泽拉斯!现在玩家可以体验到龙卷风、火山喷发、地震、洪水以及外星人入侵这些世界灾害了。

新功能:站街小姐!玩家现在可以在各大主城找到站街拉客的小姐了。

41楼

New Raid Instance: Stormwind

Mission: Help the Trolls take it back from the Raptors

新的团队副本:暴风城

任务目标:帮助巨魔把暴风城从迅猛龙的统治中解救出来

44楼

Man, I'm going to take up Engineering again to get that Starship Enterprise mount.

Finally, new pets! Yay for sharks with laser beams attached to their heads!

新的星际飞船坐骑太酷了,我要洗回工程做这个。

终于有新宠物了,头顶射激光的鲨鱼宠物看上去真棒!

47楼

Woot! They're finally getting all the bugs worked out from WotLK!

他们终于把巫妖王之怒时代遗留的bug修正完了!

51楼

New dungeon: Zul'Zul

新的地下城:祖尔祖尔

54楼

New Battleground: Eye of the Valley

The objective of this battleground is to run around and hold bases. Once you have control of the base you may pick up the flag in the center and bring it to one of your controlled bases. When you turn the flag in you get additional units you may use to send out into battle against the opposing force and their leader. The first one to kill the opposing leader or turn in 25 flags is declared the winner. Units will attack player characters first and then leaders, so use them strategically!

New Arena: Pillars of Glory

新的战场:山谷之眼

在这个战场里,玩家的目标是奔走于错综复杂的道路之间,试图控制更多的据点。当你的阵营控制了所有据点之后,战场中央会重生一面旗帜,将旗帜带回基地会使你的阵营获得更多的可操作攻城器械。借助这些攻城器械的帮助,玩家将最终打败对立阵营和他们的领袖npc。最先击败对立阵营领袖或是最先带回25面旗帜的一方将获得战场的胜利。

新的竞技场:决战梅花桩

上一篇:侏儒之怒!你能体会悲剧侏儒的烦恼吗! 下一篇:风趣的网易GM:ROLL点信春哥不如信自己