您的位置:>魔兽世界>热点话题>

绝望的CWOW玩家慷慨致信暴雪 遭敷衍回复

发表时间:2009-12-19作者:allenzhai来源:网易论坛优惠魔兽世界点卡购买

以下邮件是我前几天心血来潮,写给wow开发团队的倾诉

Dear wow-team,

Thank you for your attention on this email, and sorry to my poor English.

As a wower, I am so glad to join into Azeroth where were been built so fantasy and amazing. Over the past four years, is the good period of my life journey because of the World of Warcraft. I've been looking forward to each new World of Warcraft Expansion, as you know China still has tens of thousands of enthusiastic wowers like me. When we after work, or after class time, we will be the first time on the good trip journey in WOW, but we feel so sad every time when WOW have new expansion, because wow has been unable to operate in China is very smooth. We are so fragile to have ability about the progress, but only one choice---wait. We wait for the good news about the progress and hope that we can exposure to fresh expansion as soon as possible, but every time we were informed just like agents replacement, approval delay.

We are very proud of as a member in an amount of wow family, but as a Chinese player, we have been forgotten in this world, just like the Undead have been forgotten in wow. We have been playing behind a version of the game. I recently heard that Blizzard is about to launch a new expansion, but in China, we are still looking forward to the Lich King's arrival. Nets is now officially operating World of Warcraft has been some time, but we do not see the information of new expansion in their new efforts, I can not help but ask, when will we be able to synchronize at a real World of Warcraft, and when our Chinese players In order to become a not to be discriminated against groups. A lot of senior players like me have been AFK now, if the new expansion has always been, or so slow, I believe more and more wower will choose to leave the continent of Azeroth. My dear sir, I wish I had this is not an alarmist, but it is now occurring in China.

As a wower, I just hope Blizzard can give millions of Chinese wowers sufficient attention.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Wower-Allen

邮件翻译如下:

作为一个wower,我很高兴加入能够进入如此幻想和令人惊讶的艾泽拉斯世界。在过去的四年中魔兽陪我度过了很快了的时光。我一直期待着魔兽的新资料片,你也知道中国还有数以万计像我这样的热心的wower。当我们下班后,或在是课余,都是用WOW来消磨时间,但我们却因为魔兽的新的资料片黯然神伤,因为魔兽一直未能在中国顺利运营。玩家的力量是弱小的,面对这样的情况我们只有一个选择---等待。我们等待新资料的好消息,我们希望可以尽快和世界同步踏入梦想已久的诺森德,但每次我们得到的结果都是推迟。

在中国有魔兽玩家的数量非常庞大,但是我们却一直在像亡灵一样被遗忘着。我们一直在玩着落后美服、欧服、台服一年的游戏版本。最近我听说暴雪即将推出一个新的资料片(大灾变),但是在中国,我们还没有等到巫妖王的到来。网易已经正式运营魔兽世界已经有一段时间,但我们没有看到在他们的新工作的信息,我不禁问道,何时cwow才能和世界同步,何时我们中国玩家才能成为一个不被歧视的群体。像我这样的老玩家了很多已经AFK了,如果新的资料片一直这么推迟,我相信会有越来越多wower会选择离开艾泽拉斯大陆。我亲爱的先生,我希望我在危言耸听,但这些确确实实的中国发生。

作为脆弱的Chinese-wower,我只能在暴雪官网上逐个的寻找他们的邮箱地址,不幸的是我只找到几个零星的技术客服,我把负责中国客服的pr-cn@blizzard.yzz.cn作为我的首选收件人,可惜的是,OUTLOOK给了我一个没有送达的回执,看来这估计是9C时代遗留下的产物,called beijulity.

点击下一页查看暴雪给中国玩家的回信

上一篇:世界第一公会Ensidia:我们从来不用DKP 下一篇:CCAV是怎样练成的?细数央视的造假事件