您的位置:>魔兽世界>官网动态>

魔兽6.0场景战役NPC对话小窥:舅老爷的老情人

  玛尔拉德:我们的机会来了!Thaelin!加速!

  Okmok: What da...?

  Okmok:卧。。。槽。。。

  Maraad: Stay silent, all of you! Ogre, if you so much as GRUNT, I will personally beat the Light out of you.

  玛尔拉德:你们全都闭嘴!食人魔!如果你们表现的像个蛮兵,我将亲自把你扁的(灵魂出窍)?

  Ovuun: We can set up over there.

  Ovuun: 我们可以在那扎营。

  Okmok: Ok'mokk didn't make no sounds at all. You don' need ta smash Ok'mokk.

  Okmok:Okmok不发出声音。你不必打扁欧莫克。

  Okmok: Ach, I have a feelin' yer gonna get smashed anyway.

  Okmok:嗷!我想你(我)双头?好想法要被扁了。

  Maraad: A direct attack. A bold decision.

  玛尔拉德:一次直接攻击。一个莽撞的决定。

  Maraad: Form up, everyone. We are headed to Smokebelcher Depot.

  玛尔拉德:所有人列队。我们前往 Smokebelcher Depot

  Yrel: Room for one more on that elekk?

  伊蕾尔:雷象上还有位子吗?

  Maraad: Always, my love.

  玛尔拉德:永远都有,吾爱。

  Ovuun: Yrel, did you learn anything about the Goliath Cannon before your capture?

  伊蕾尔,在你被抓前你知道关于巨人大炮的事情么?

  Yrel: A bit. The one you destroyed was merely a prototype. The actual cannons are built in the foundry, to the north.

  伊蕾尔:知道一点,你们摧毁的那台是原型机。量产型大炮在北面的铸造厂生产。

  Yrel: I overheard one of the orcish leaders discussing a plan to use them on Shattrath.

  伊蕾尔:我听闻一个兽人领袖谈论一项计划,他们打算(把这些加农炮)用在沙塔斯。

  Thaelin: Shattrath? Ha! Even that big ol' hunk o' metal couldn't hit Shattrath from here.

  Thaelin:沙塔斯?哈!没有炮弹或铁块能从这里打到沙塔斯。

  Hansel: They could if it was loaded onta' a boat.

  如果他们用船(运输的话)就可以。

  Ovuun: I suspected the same thing. They must plan to load the cannons onto barges at the Naval Base, in the northeast.

  Ovuun:我也在想相同的事情。他们一定计划着在东北面的Naval Base把这些大炮装上船。

  Maraad: Our small group would never survive an attack on the . Too fortified.

  玛尔拉德:我们的小队没可能在攻击Naval Base后还能完好无损,(它)太坚固了。

  Maraad: We will continue attacking their supply lines.

  玛尔拉德:我们将继续攻击他们的补给线。

  Yrel: D'kaan, how long have you been scouting out here in Gorgrond?

  伊蕾尔:D'kaan,多久前你侦察到过戈尔隆德?

  Ovuun: A very long time. Longer than you've been alive, probably by two or threefold.

  Ovuun: 很久很久以前,比你的活的还要久,大概2到3倍(于你的年纪)

  Thaelin: D'ye get lonely?

  Thaelin:那你孤独么?

  Ovuun: A rangari who is not lonely is not doing his job.

  Ovuun:1个游骑兵在工作时并不孤独。

  Hansel: Sounds like a crap job to me. Life ain't worth livin' if y'don't have lads and a lass t'come home to.

  汉瑟尔:听上去对我来说一个糟糕的工作。生命如果没有老婆孩子就毫无意义。

  Yrel: Do you have a wife, Hansel?

  伊蕾尔:你有老婆么?Hansel?

  Hansel: Ach... the Blackrocks took 'er away.

  汉瑟尔:嗷,黑石(兽人)掳走了她。

  Hansel: That's half o'why I'm here: ta look after Thaelin, and ta get me wife back.

  汉瑟尔:这也是我在这里的一大原因,照顾Thaelin,带我的老婆回家。

  Maraad: We will find your wife, Hansel. And we will leave a wake of bodies behind us. The orcs will pay with blood for what they did to our families.

  玛尔拉德:我们会找到你的妻子, Hansel。并且我们我们会杀的他们片甲不留。兽人必须为他们对我们的家人做出的事情付出血的代价。

  Hansel: Y'know, that's the darkest, coldest, most inspirin' thing I've ever heard from the lips of a paladin.

  汉瑟尔:额。。这大概是我从一个圣骑士嘴里听过的最黑暗最冷漠,最振奋人心的话了。

  Maraad: Our work here is done. Next, we head to Smokebelcher Depot.、

  玛尔拉德:我们在这的工作完成了。下一站,Smokebelcher Depot.

  Yrel: Thaelin, are you doing alright in there?

  伊蕾尔:Thaelin,你在那(坦克里)还好么?

  Thaelin: Quite fine, ma'am. Just happy to be out o' combat and back in me Tank.

  Thaelin:还不错,女士,远离打斗坐进我的坦克对我来说很开心。

  Yrel: This land is plagued by war. Do you think you'll return to the safety of home after our mission is done?

  伊蕾尔:这里的土地被战争折磨着。你会在完成任务后回到你安全的家么?

  Thaelin: I dunno how much you've heard about Azeroth, ma'am, but we've got our fair share of war, too.

  Thaelin:我不知道你对艾泽拉斯了解多少,女士。但我们都身处战争。

  Hansel: Once I've found me Ellie, I know I'll be headed back ta Searin' Gorge.

  汉瑟尔:一旦我找到了我的Ellie(他老婆),我就回灼热峡谷。

  Hansel: What about you, lassie? Will ye go home?

  汉瑟尔:那你呢?小女孩?你会回家么?

  Yrel: With Velen gone, I feel like I don't have a home anymore.

  伊蕾尔:维纶死了,我觉得我再也没有家了。

  Ovuun: We are draenei, Yrel. Being without a home is in our nature.

魔兽相关资讯
上一篇:魔兽世界剧透党统治宇宙:WoD登录界面音乐欣赏 下一篇:元素萨砍最凶 wowhead的Celestalon采访摘要