您的位置:>魔兽世界>官网动态>

魔兽6.0场景战役NPC对话小窥:舅老爷的老情人

  Ovuun: 我们是德莱尼,伊蕾尔,无家可归是我们的天性。

  Yrel: I was thinking I might go through the portal with you, my love.

  伊蕾尔:我在想我也许可以和你一起跨过传送门,吾爱。

  Maraad: Yes, Yrel. You will have a home on Azeroth.

  玛尔拉德:是的,伊蕾尔。你会在艾泽拉斯拥有一个家。

  Maraad: But first, we will make these orcs suffer for what they did to you. Their sins cannot be forgiven.

  玛尔拉德:但首先,我们必须让那些兽人为对你做出的暴行付出代价。他们的罪孽不能被宽恕。

  Maraad(也许是Yrel): Maraad, you're frightening me.

  伊蕾尔:玛尔拉德,你吓到我了。

  Maraad: The Iron Horde's supply lines are now cut, however temporarily. We have forged our alliance with the Shapers.

  玛尔拉德:钢铁部落的补给线被切断了。而且暂时的,我们可以和塑造者结盟来强化我们的联盟。

  Maraad: There will never be a better time than this. Let us head to the Naval Base and exact our vengeance on the Iron Horde!

  玛尔拉德:没有比现在更好的时机了。让我们去 Naval Base向钢铁部落复仇。

  Yrel: What is our plan, Maraad?

  伊蕾尔:我们的计划是什么?马拉德?

  Maraad: We will slay as many of the vile things as we can. We will burn their homes and show them fear.

  玛尔拉德:我们将竭尽全力的斩杀他们,我们将烧毁他们的家园,让他们知道什么叫恐惧。(这话好像哪里听过,马拉德你和当年那些绿皮有啥分别)

  Maraad: I will make them feel the pain I felt when I lost you, Yrel.

  玛尔拉德:我将让他们感受到我当年失去你的痛苦,伊蕾儿。

  Yrel: Maraad... I am honored...

  伊蕾尔:玛尔拉德。。。我深感荣幸。。

  Yrel: ...but perhaps you are taking your vengeance too far. Have you forgotten what the Prophet taught us?

  伊蕾尔:但是也许你复仇的太过了?你忘了先知是如何教导我们的了么?

  Maraad: The prophet is DEAD, Yrel. Look what his teachings did for him.

  玛尔拉德:先知死了,伊蕾儿,看看他的教诲给他带来了什么。

  Thaelin: Ye've gone too far, Maraad.

  Thaelin:你做的太过了,马拉德。

  Thaelin: The Light's left ye. Even I can see that.

  Thaelin:圣光离开了你,即使我都能感觉到。

  Ovuun: I carry no particular love for the Light, but I agree. You need to remember what you stand for, Vindicator.

  Ovuun:我没感受到圣光特别的眷顾,但是我同意。你需要好好想想你为何而战,守备官。

  Maraad: Are any of you more holy than me? I am the LEADER of this expedition, and I will not be questioned any further!

  玛尔拉德:你们中谁比老子更圣洁(接近圣光)(老子比你们多修炼了30年)??我是这支远征队的头,我不想再被质疑!

  Maraad: The Light has not left me, Thaelin. No... the Light has finally shown me its true form.

  玛尔拉德:圣光没有离开我,Thaelin。不。。圣光已经告诉了我他真正的形态。

  Maraad: Vengeance.

  玛尔拉德:复仇。

  Maraad: I saw the naaru's vengeance in the Purge of Grommar. I was there as K'ara herself unleashed holy death upon the filthy hordes.

  玛尔拉德:我在肃清Grommar的行动中看到了纳鲁的复仇。卡拉(被维纶用生命拯救的纳鲁)对那些污秽的部落释放了圣光的制裁。

  Maraad: And now that these hordes have taken, broken, and defiled my angel Yrel, I intend to unleash my own...

  玛尔拉德:然而现在这些部落要绑架,摧残,亵渎我的天使,伊蕾儿。我也必须释放我的。。。。。

  Yrel: Maraad, my love. That's enough.

  伊蕾尔:玛尔拉德,吾爱,够了。

  Maraad: Yrel...

  玛尔拉德:伊蕾尔。。。。

  Yrel: You have been through too much, Maraad. Your thirst for vengeance will only lead to our death.

  伊蕾尔:你陷得太深了,马拉德。你对复仇的渴望会招致我们的死亡。

  Yrel: Yes, I was taken, but I am not defiled, and I am not broken.

  伊蕾尔:是的,我被绑架,但是我没被亵渎,他们也没有摧残我。

  Yrel: Rest now. I will lead our attack on the Naval Base.

  伊蕾尔:休息吧。我将指挥对Naval Base.的进攻。

  Thaelin: I'm with you, Yrel.

  Thaelin:我听你的,伊蕾尔。

  Ovuun: I, too, will follow you.

  Ovuun: 我也是,听你的。

  Hansel: And I.

  汉瑟尔:我也是。

  Maraad: Very well.

  玛尔拉德:很好。

  Maraad: Thank you, Yrel. I don't know what's coming over me.

  玛尔拉德:谢谢你,伊蕾儿,我不知道是什么笼罩(占据)了我。

  塔纳安丛林

  Khadgar: Our work is done. The portal is closed, for now.

  卡德加:我们的工作完成了。传送门关闭了,暂时。

  Khadgar: The only remaining task left is to die fighting. Who's with me?

  卡德加:剩下的唯一工作就是一场死斗。谁跟我来?

  Dartoon: No, human. It was my duty to watch over this portal, and I failed. My troops and I will buy the time you need to escape.

  Dartoon:不,人类。看守传送门是我的义务,然而我失败了。我的人以及我会为你们撤退争取时间。

  Netherwane: I shared that duty with you, Dar'toon. We will meet the enemy together.

  Netherwane:我也有同样的义务,Dar'toon。我们一起作战。

  Thrall: Your sacrifices - and your camaraderie - will not be forgotten.

  萨尔:你们的牺牲,以及你们的友情,将不会被遗忘。

  Khadgar: Very well. Follow me!

  卡德加:很好,跟我来!

  Khadgar: Prepare to heroicallyCTRL-Ethrough the portal with me!

  卡德加:准备好和我一起穿过传送门!

  Yrel: We have a visitor. Perhaps a savior.

  伊蕾尔:我们有一位访客。也许是一位救星。

  Yrel: Quickly now, follow me!

  伊蕾尔:速度!跟紧我!

  Drekthar: I feel the flames dying down. What is happening, draenei?

  德雷克塔尔:我感到火焰在熄灭。发生了什么事?德莱尼?

  Thrall: Look at him - brutally cutting down unarmed prisoners.

  萨尔:看看他-残忍地砍杀手无寸铁的囚犯。

  Kargath: I'd greet you, invaders, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.

  卡加斯:我本该问候你,入侵者,但是我恐怕没空(来管你)

  Thrall: Thought you'd never ask.

  萨尔:还以为你不会问了呢。

[编辑:不详]
魔兽相关资讯
上一篇:魔兽世界剧透党统治宇宙:WoD登录界面音乐欣赏 下一篇:元素萨砍最凶 wowhead的Celestalon采访摘要